Purple Drive is a IT solutions company that brings in the blend of technology skills, expertise and the capabilities to deliver ideal results for our valuable clients.
Our most valuable asset is our people. We strongly believe in providing a career path that fosters kaizen, continuous improvement in training, learning, and education. Our ability to attract and retain talent has a direct impact on our employees performance. As a Purple Drive team mate, you will undergo, mentoring, and receive a plethora of opportunity to help them become leaders.
Please contact careers with your resume to apply.
Job title: Senior Manager of Client Services
· Setting the strategy of staff activities and product development across all stages of the product life-cycle, to include innovation/ideation, conceptual analysis, planning, product development and deployment, product and client support, product sustainment and enhancement, product retirement.
· Oversee, establish and promote strategic focus and provide high level or in-depth direction of the work, decisions and processes.
· Lead and oversee the development of business cases for new opportunities, products and solutions including competitor analyses, industry trends and financial analyses.
· Request and review regular reporting for provisioning to executive management on product or project status, work requests, process improvements.
· Establish the vision and objective of client and strategic product meetings and company sponsored events as they relate to the subject matter supported by company products.
· Present internal and external initiatives to large groups and/or executive management. Communicates with clients to gain consensus and/or compromise on problems involving confidential and sensitive information.
· Build and manage accounts which turn into long-term business for the company
· Participate in setting the strategy, overall product pricing and client billing for services and on-going products or features.
· Evaluate technology needs and recommend improvements.
· Collaborate with internal and external management counterparts to set priorities for work and to build cross functional teams. Partner with management of other areas to set priorities between strategic platform and product direction, operational strategy, multiple clients’ work and issues and development needs.
· Identify and provide resources for various positions.
· Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies for onsite hiring needs for clients.
· Research, identify and implement new sourcing / recruiting methodologies, tools, techniques.
· Optimize and load balance recruiting teams based on client needs on a daily basis.
· Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a computer-related field, like Computer Science or Information Technology.
Purple Drive fosters an open culture where work life balance is of paramount importance. Respect for each other and a caring attitude is the edifice in which we�ve built our organization. Our open culture is an anecdote of our employee retention.
�Our culture is driven by our 4 main core values:�